Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monday Aug 1st

Today has been such a great day! I took Raven out to the park with the kids for the first time & she did sooooo good! I had some girltime & the kids had a ball playing with their friends & we even had a picnic lunch!! It was a great morning. I sorta got exercise in walking around after CJ at the park...but I didn't log it in cuz at this point I kinda felt like that was cheating. I did log my food but came in slightly over calories...tomorrow is another day...at least I am not TOTALLY blowing it everyday...

5 Things I Am Grateful For
- A wonderful playdate at the park with my girls, kids & Raven
- A nap with CJ since I got a headache
- Reading Harry Potter The Prisoner of Azkaban to the kids last night
- Catching up on some of our fav shows with Hubby
- getting most of the PPT done for Sunday

Dear God,
Thank You for the many blessings in my life. Today I actually felt like I found some balance in my life. I actually felt like I had time for everything I wanted to do. I spent time with the kids & dog having fun & got some me time in at the same time (love multitasking!) & still had time to do the more neccesary stuff & spend time with Hubby. Thank You for showing me that I can fit all this in & not feel guilty or overwhelmed. It was a wonderful day. I pray that we have many more like this to come.
And I pray that I continue to find little moments to share with You & talk to You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment