Friday, August 19, 2011

Fri Aug 19th

OK, so I seem to be having trouble getting back in the swing of things. I feel like we've been very busy this week, but I haven't been active. I have been tracking my food & not doing too bad, but I haven't "worked out" & I want to, but I just can't seem to find the time. I think I need to manage my time a little better.

5 Things I Am Grateful For
- lots of time w/my girls this wk- AN, MW, NP, KC
- a WELCOME visit from a VERY dear friend that we haven't seen in 3yrs
- planning fun things w/the kids the next couple of days
- my son being more agreeable (9 is such a fun age, the teenage attitude is beginning)
- staying up late with Hubby ;-)

Dear God,
Please help me to put things in perspective & not be overly sensitive about some recent things. Help me to find a positive spin to those things that I would normally be negative about. Also, help me to release some of this anger I have towards GL so that our mutual situation will work more smoothly...plus I'm pretty sure I should probably take the high road...I'm just having more trouble with that lately. Help me to be the best me, You want me to be. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment