Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tuesday July 26th

So, Day 2 on the New Plan
I played JustDance 2 with TL for 30min today & had SUCH fun! (Then did again with my girls & had even more fun!)
I tracked my food & w/exercise came in under goal!

5 Things I Am Grateful For
- AMAZING girlfriend time with MW, KC, & JS
- ISM meeting to help keep motivated & to motivate my girls
- a day without a CONSTANT headache
- time away from the kids
- ice paks (they are helping with the neck which helps keep the headaches at bay)

Dear God,
I pray for healing for these headaches that are pretty constant & are beginning to interfere with daily life. I also pray for healing for JL (shoulder/neck pain), KC (jaw)& KC (surgery)& DC (surgery). I pray that you help me & my ISM members to motivate each other & support each other & help keep each other on track. I pray that while I am dealing with these constant headaches, that I not let the pain affect my mood & temperment. I pray that you help me to remember that it is not my loved ones causing my pain, & that sometimes they don't even realize how bad the pain is...help me to take a deep breath before getting angry. Help me to remember what is really important, & take a moment to just breath & appreciate the little things. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment