Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 3 - DONE!!!

I HAVE FINISHED!!!!

Not only did I finish it, I increased my speed!!! I had been running at 3.0, but this week towards the end I got up to 3.2!!! I know it's not super fast or anything, but I have short legs...I'm only 5'3"...

NOTES FOR THIS WEEK


So, I actually finished Week 3 last Sunday, but haven't had time to blog about it...last week, my weight fluctuated ALOT!!! I have noticed that when I do not properly hydrate myself, I weigh in about 2lbs heavier than when I do properly hydrate. So, my tip for you is to drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day. I also have been adding Benefiber in my water to help with the digestive system...cuz that can make a difference in your weight loss too!
So, I began the week at 239, but ended the week at 237.6...not too bad!!

PODCASTS
I don't have a preference for Week 3. I liked them both!! I just really couldn't decide which one I liked the best.

I have had ALOT going on, so I will be honest I have not been tracking my food like I was, but I got back into the swing of it this week, and I think that also helped drop some weight. My frustration is though that I wanted to be down to 237 this week, and I didn't quite make it. With as much as I am sweating I would think that I would be losing more weight, but I am wondering if I am gaining some muscle instead...which will pay off big time in the end. We will just have to see though.

Now, to WEEK 4

As always, thanks for taking this Journey with me 2 Fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment