Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CAN YOU SAY "STARTING OVER...AGAIN"???

OK, so I did actually make it thru Week 6 in Sept...I can't believe I didn't blog about it, because I was pretty stoked that I ran for 25min the last day! BUT, I ended up getting a bit overwhelmed with school starting back up & then I got pretty sick with this cough that just wouldn't go away...and the excuses just started coming one after another from there. I have been fighting with some Post-Partum Anxiety & Depression & I think we just got my meds where they need to be. I also went thru a bit of exercise & diet rebellion. I was just plain in a funk. But, I am feeling much better. I am eating better...I put myself back on WeightWatchers & started counting my points again. AND, I started training again!!!
I have currently lost about 6lbs & am on Week 3 of training. I was doing REALLY well & staying on track, but I got hit with a nasty cold & haven't been breathing real well this week, so unfortunately I HAD to take a break & take care of myself. I am hoping to start training again at the end of this week. I am also going to start doing it 1-2x/wk with my son. He is currently playing soccer, but is on a small team this year, so he is playing more, & is running out of steam...so we figured we'd "practice" running together.

NEWS
Carli has a new podcast. She still has her old one, but she also has a new one that goes thru C25K training. The 1st one I wasn't too kicked up about, but the 2nd one was better. I haven't tried it on Week 3, yet but plan to.

So, that's all for now...

3 comments:

  1. I think what you are doing is awesome. Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days our roads feel like they twist and turn too much but know that your friends are along that path cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete